Baby's Day Out

My life is a jumble right now. Dividing time between Toronto and the O.C. Well, who am I kidding. I've spent the last 4 months living with my folks - they are lovely enough to look after my 13-month-old dollop of deliciousness, my son.
Looking for work here has been a slog. Been on a bunch of interviews, felt like they went well and then been disappointed with the results.
Today was a write-off. I applied for a job at Canadian Living, at Redwood Communications, and at CTV. Let's see how things unfurl.
It was hot here - about 30 Celsius, kinda muggy so we decided to stay indoors. Took the baby to an indoor mall where there's a jungle gym for kids and he enjoyed himself. Climbed up a big plastic slide that is attached to a fake Jeep. He's very dexterous and able to handle himself.
Oh crap he's crying. Gotta dash. Be right back.

Comments

Popular Posts